Chicago, IL – The International Consumer Electronics Show was voted the “Favorite Show of 2009” in an Exhibitors Choice vote sponsored by the Trade Show Exhibitors Association (TSEA).
The National Restaurant Association’s (NRA) NRA Show received an honorable mention among the 5,100 votes cast.
Mary Pat Heftman, vice president, conventions, for the NRA and Karen Chupka, senior vice president of events and conferences for the International Consumer Electronics Association, were named co-winners in the “FavoriteShow Manager” category. Mary Upton of the ASI Show and Bob Hughes of the National Association of Convenience Stores Show received an honorable mention.
The winners and runners-up in the other categories included:
- Favorite Convention City: Las Vegas and runner-up Chicago
- Favorite Convention Center: McCormick Place and runner-up Las Vegas Convention Center
- Favorite General Contractor: Freeman and runner-up GES Exposition Services
- Favorite Installation and Dismantling Company: Nth Degree, Inc. and runner-up Czarnowski
- Favorite Transportation/Freight Company: TWI Group Inc. and runner-up Barrett
- Favorite of the Rest (all other suppliers): Exhibit Surveys, Inc. and runners-up United Service Companies and NMR Staging & Events
Reach TSEA President and CEO Margit Weisgal at (312) 949-5781 or firstname.lastname@example.org