Carlsbad, CA – Eight companies were named winners of Trade Show Executive’s 7th Annual Innovation Awards for new products and services that will improve the efficiency and productivity of trade shows. The awards were chosen by a panel of independent judges based on their ability to provide new value for show organizers, attendees and exhibitors, and for their contribution to the exposition industry as a whole. The winners will receive a plaque and, beginning this year, the top five honorees will be invited to present details of their products at the Trade Show Executive Gold 100 Awards & Summit in September.
The winners for TSE’s 2009 Innovation Awards are:
- a2z, Inc. for the ChirpE website access application for smartphones
- Association of Equipment Manufacturers (AEM) for the Construction Challenge educational event for students at CONEXPO-CON/AGG
- Champion Exposition Services for Champion Digital Signage with Attendee Tracking System
- Exhibit Surveys, Inc. & Constellation Communication Corp. for the Trade Show Planning and Measurement Tool
- Exhibition Services & Contractors Association (ESCA) for its Worker Identification System for trade show workers
- The Global Executive for etouches®, Integrated Event Technologies event planning tool
- ITN International, Inc. for the BCARD debit card
- Mingle360 for the MingleStick electronic business card exchange device
The entire staff of Trade Show Executive extends their congratulations to the 2009 Innovation Awards winners.
Reach Darlene Gudea, vice president, publisher and editor, at (760) 630-9111 or email@example.com