Barcelona, Spain – Major global issues affecting the trade show industry are the focus of the 5th International CEO Forum for Exhibition Organisers to be held January 24-26 in Barcelona.
Leading experts will present trends, data and analysis to help CEOs identify the key trends that are having an impact on the global exhibition industry and to develop strategies to embrace new opportunities or counteract negative forces. Exclusive research will be released first at this forum. Among the speakers:
- Roger Martin-Fagg, director of Britain’s Henley Management College, who will kick off the conference program with an update on the world economy.
- Sandy Angus, Chairman of Montgomery Exhibitions UK, who will chair a panel of CEOs discussing major global issues that challenge exhibition organizers.
- Doug Ducate, president of CEIR, the Center for Exhibition Industry Research, who will release the results of a new study on trends in international attendance and how to apply the findings to your show.
- Cliff Wallace, managing director of the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre, will provide an update on global venues, and
- Sam Lippman, president of Integrated Show Management and Marketing and Wayne Jacobs, president of Jacobs, Jenner and Kent, will share strategies of small and mid-sized U.S. Associations that “export” their events.
The International CEO Forum is an annual, invitation-only event specifically targeted to the CEOs of exhibition organizing companies. It is an initiative of the Netherlands-based NCH, which is a private not-for-profit foundation whose main objective is the promotion of global trade. Delegates must meet strict criteria – they must be a CEO, COO, CFO, owner, partner, principal, president, managing director, director general or the top show person (with CEO equivalent responsibility) of a legally independent division of a firm with 12 or more staff.
Sponsors for the program include Veronis Suhler Stevenson (UK); The Venetian Macau Limited; the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre; the Dubai World Trade Centre; and the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre. Trade Show Executive magazine is the official North American publication of the event.
For an application, reach Seven Smulders at +31 65 1495445 or email@example.com