Oceanside, CA – The 2016 Trade Show Executive (TSE) Gold 100 Awards & Summit is just a few months away, and the festivities at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Spa and Gold Club in Carlsbad, CA September 21-23 will not only honor the largest shows of the past year but also those that set the Gold Standard from a variety of other perspectives.
“The Gold Grand Awards shines the spotlight on the most inspirational thinkers and their pioneering ideas,” said Darlene Gudea, President of Trade Show Executive Media Group.
TSE’s Gold Grand Awards annually honor innovation and expertise in many facets of show management including marketing, global strategies, technology, and social responsibility. In addition, “The Greatest Trade Show of 2015” is the ultimate award, spotlighting a center-ring event that has excelled from every perspective. New this year, “The Greatest Corporate Event of 2015” will also be honored, to recognize the many innovative ideas that spring forth from these organizers.
Gudea said the Gold Grand Award reflects far more than recognition for a job well done or an addition to one’s trophy case. “The award is a valuable benchmark that can prompt further discussions about show strengths and new avenues of growth,” Gudea said.
Grand Awards are Open to ALL Shows
Nominations are being accepted from Gold 100 shows as well as shows of all sizes in North America or overseas. Visit www.tradeshowexecutive.com and nominate your show or event that captures the glitter of the Gold 100. The deadline for entries is 5:00 pm PDT on July 29.
20 Different Categories
Trade Show Executive’s 2016 Gold Grand Awards categories include:
- Best Turnaround (from the previous show)
- Best Program to Help Exhibitors Maximize their ROI
- Most Extreme Results from Social Media
- Best Viral Show Promotion or Show Experience
- Best 24/7/365 Show Brand
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Mobile App
- Super Sticky Show Floor (best strategy for keeping attendees on the exhibit floor)
- Show with the Most Commendable Green Initiatives
- Show with the Strongest Global Participation (in number of countries or total number of international attendees)
- Best Gold 100 Show Extension Overseas
- Best VIP Program
- Most Creative Sponsorship
- Most Innovative Show Overall
- The Do-Gooder Award: the best event held by a trade show organizer for philanthropic or social causes
- Slam Dunk Award: Best New Idea
- Marketing Genius Award (the team or individual that implemented the most clever marketing ideas)
- Against All Odds (the show that overcame seemingly insurmountable challenges)
- The Greatest Corporate Event in 2015. (The corporate event that sets the ultimate Gold Standard. It reflects excellence from all or most of these perspectives: exhibitor and attendee satisfaction, service to the industry, leadership within the industry, overcoming obstacles, smooth logistics, innovative techniques, green practices, etc.)
- The Greatest Show in 2015. (The show that sets the ultimate Gold Standard. It reflects excellence from all or most of these perspectives: exhibitor and attendee satisfaction, service to the industry, leadership within the industry, overcoming obstacles, smooth logistics, innovative techniques, green practices, etc.)
Nominations will be accepted from TSE readers, Gold 100 show organizers and staff, and/or their service providers. Any nomination from a service provider will be verified with the organizer. The entries will be judged by the TSE editorial staff.
And the Winners Are…
The recipients of the Gold Grand Awards will be announced September 22 at the Gold 100 Awards Gala, the high point of the Gold 100 Awards & Summit, running from September 21-23, 2016.
Trophy or not, a week at the Park Hyatt Aviara Resort, Spa & Golf Club is definitely worth the trip to the Left Coast. The Aviara is a posh and secluded AAA Five Diamond getaway about 30 miles north of San Diego International Airport and a mile or so from the Pacific Ocean. The immaculate grounds are home to the 18-hole Arnold Palmer golf course that was the venue for the LPGA Kia Classic. There is also a range of activities available from tennis on down to networking in the sun at the 3,200 square foot pool.
“Carlsbad has grown from a hidden gem to one of the marquee travel destinations in Southern California,” said Diane Bjorklund, Vice President of Events. “The Gold 100 Awards & Summit will once again offer show organizers and their industry partners a setting where new ideas, serious networking and relaxation blend together into a single unforgettable experience.”
Details on registration and the Gold 100 agenda will be announced in the near future. In the meantime, enter September 21-23 in your mobile devices and start making plans to attend the 2016 TSE Gold 100 Awards & Summit.