Oceanside, CA – Nominations close Monday for the 2015 Trade Show Executive (TSE) Gold Grand Awards to be presented at this Fall’s TSE Gold 100 Awards & Gala in Santa Barbara, CA.
August 24 is the deadline for nominating the shows that were the highest achievers of the 2014 calendar in categories covering marketing, operations, technology and management. And “The Greatest Show on Earth” Grand Award spotlights a center-ring event that ties everything together into a package that simply hits it out of the park.
The awards presentation is the highlight of the September 30-October 2 Gold 100 Awards & Summit to be held at the seaside Bacara Resort & Spa just north of Los Angeles.
“The Gold Grand Awards shine the spotlight on the most inspirational thinkers in the trade show industry and their pioneering ideas,” said Darlene Gudea, president of Trade Show Executive Media Group.
Nominations are being accepted in 20 categories. Shows of any size, including those not on the Gold 100, can enter. Visit www.tradeshowexecutive.com and nominate your show or any other exhibition that captures the glitter of the Gold 100. The deadline for entries is 12 p.m. PDT on August 24.
The Gold Grand Awards annually honor innovation and expertise in many facets of show operations, including marketing, global strategies, and uses of technology.
“The Gold Grand Award is far more than a new addition to the organization’s trophy case,” Gudea said. “It offers recognition for a job well done in a very competitive field filled with the most savvy and creative show organizers.“ Gudea said a Gold Grand Award is also a valuable benchmark and can lead to further discussions among the team on the strengths of their show and areas that can be improved or expanded to drive future growth.
Trade Show Executive’s 2015 Gold Grand Awards categories include:
- Best Turnaround (from the previous show)
- Best Program to Help Exhibitors Maximize their ROI
- Best Trade Show Web Site
- Most Extreme Results from Social Media
- Best Viral Show Promotion or Show Experience
- Best 24/7/365 Show Brand
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Mobile App
- Super Sticky Show Floor (best strategy for keeping attendees on the exhibit floor)
- Show with the Most Commendable Green Initiatives
- Show with the Strongest Global Participation (in number of countries or total number of international attendees)
- Best Gold 100 Show Extension Overseas
- Best VIP Program
- Most Creative Sponsorship
- Most Innovative Show Overall
- The Do-Gooder Award: the best event held by a trade show organizer for philanthropic or social causes
- Slam Dunk Award: Best New Idea
- Marketing Genius Award (the team or individual that implemented the most clever marketing ideas)
- Against All Odds (the show that overcame seemingly insurmountable challenges)
- The Greatest Show on Earth (the show that sets the ultimate Gold Standard. It reflects excellence from all or most of these perspectives: exhibitor and attendee satisfaction, service to the industry, leadership within the industry, overcoming obstacles, smooth logistics, innovative techniques, green practices, etc.)
Nominations will be accepted from TSE readers, Gold 100 show organizers and staff, and/or their service providers. The entries will be judged by the TSE editorial staff.
Reach Darlene Gudea at (760) 889-8585 or email@example.com