Oceanside, CA – David Ingemie, the dynamic president of Snowsports Industries America (SIA), will take the stage as one of the trade show industry’s most elite leaders at the 2012 Trade Show Executive (TSE) Gold 100 Awards & Summit.
Ingemie will make a rare appearance to an audience of trade show CEOs, group vice presidents and show organizers as the focus of Bob Dallmeyer’s Power Lunch session on October 4. The Gold Gala is set for October 3-5 at the Ritz-Carlton Washington, DC and will salute the biggest and best U.S. trade shows of the year.
Ingemie has been with SIA since 1970 and led the growth of the annual SIA Snow Show into the flagship event for the skiing and snowboarding industry and a perennial member of the Gold 100 rankings. He was a key decision-maker in welcoming the fledgling snowboard industry into an exhibition that had been solely the domain of the more-traditional ski sector. And when he couldn’t move the mountain to the show, Ingemie moved the show to the mountain — the Colorado Convention Center – a gutsy and risky move that paid off.
Ingemie will share his experiences and outlook in a live interview with TSE Power Lunch columnist Bob Dallmeyer.
To date, 27 sponsors have signed on to join with TSE to recognize and celebrate the leading shows in the trade show industry. They include:
– Title Sponsor: Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority
– Platinum/Registration Sponsor: CompuSystems
– Gold Sponsors: PRG and United Service Companies
– Silver Sponsors: Atlantic City Convention & Visitors Authority, Chicago Convention & Tourism Bureau; CMAC; Freeman; Global Experience Specialists (GES); Hargrove; Massachusetts Convention Center Authority; New Orleans Morial Convention Center; New Orleans Convention & Visitors Bureau; Visit Orlando; Orange County Convention Center; Sands Expo Las Vegas; and SMG
– Bronze Sponsors: a2z; Convention News Television; Fern Exposition & Events Services; Mandalay Bay Resort & Convention Center; Metropolitan Exposition; and onPeak
– Supporting Association Sponsors: CEIR, ESCA; SISO; and ABM
Trade Show Executive will release the names of the 100 shows that have made the Gold 100 rankings this year on tax day — April 17.
Registration opens May 1.
Reach Darlene Gudea, president, at (760) 889-8585 or firstname.lastname@example.org; Diane Bjorklund, vice president of events at (630) 312-8915.