CHICAGO – Nominations for this year’s Trade Show Executive (TSE) Gold 100 Grand Awards are open until August 31.
So there is still time to nominate the best trade shows of 2017 in categories that reflect high achievements in marketing, execution and all-around excellence. The honorees will be announced at the Oct. 10-12 TSE Gold 100 Awards & Summit at Monarch Beach Resort in Dana Point, Calif.
Nominate your show at https://www.tsegold100.com/nominate/ for the top honors in any or all of the areas in which your event set the Gold Standard. To qualify, shows need to be listed on the Gold 100 roster of 2017’s largest trade shows. However, registration to attend the event is open all organizers.
The coveted crystal trophies will be presented in 20 categories:
- Knowledge is Power – best use of an educational program at your show
- Best Use of Data Analysis – most impressive use of data to influence the growth and/or success of the show
- International Presence – growth or best use of space to foster international participation
- Best Launching Pad – which show had the most or best product launches
- Best Turnaround – from your previous show
- Best Program to Help Exhibitors Maximize their ROI
- Most Extreme Results from Social Media
- Best Viral Show Promotion or Show Experience
- Best 24/7/365 Show Brand
- Best Use of Technology
- Best Mobile App
- Super Sticky Show Floor – best strategy for keeping attendees on the exhibit floor
- Show with the Most Commendable Green Initiatives
- Best Gold 100 Show Extension Overseas
- Best VIP Program
- The Do-Gooder Award – best event held by a trade show organizer for philanthropy or social causes
- Slam Dunk Award – best new idea
- Marketing Genius Award – team or individual that implemented the cleverest marketing ideas
- The Greatest Corporate Event of 2017
- The Greatest Trade Show of 2017
The Gold 100 Grand Award presentations are the high point of what promises to be a great week on the Southern California coast, so get your nomination forms in before 5:00 p.m. PDT on Aug. 31, and then make your plans to celebrate another successful year at the Gold 100 Awards & Summit.