Laguna Niguel, CA – Trade Show Executive’s Gold 100 Awards & Summit is drawing an influential group of industry leaders, many of whom don’t attend other industry events. The event is set for September 22-24 at the Ritz-Carlton in Laguna Niguel, CA. and will feature keynote speaker Tom Sherak, president of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, who will share his insights on producing blockbuster shows year after year based on his decades of experience in the film industry. Who has registered for the Gold Gala so far?
Gold 100 Honorees and Show Executives Registered as of August 10
· Marian Bossard, VP, Meeting & Events, Toy Industry Association, Inc.
· Chris Brown, Executive VP Conventions & Business Operations, National Association of Broadcasters
· Chet Burchett, President, Reed Exhibitions, Americas
· Anthony Calanca, Executive VP, Exhibitions, Advanstar Communications
· Thomas Carbott, Vice President of Sales & Events, Material Handling Industry of America
· Tom Cindric, Group Director, Hanley Wood Exhibitions
· Darel Cook, Director, Promotional Products Assn. International
· Chris DeMoulin, President, MAGIC Marketplace
· Darrell Denny, Senior Vice President of Business Development, Nielsen Expositions
· Julie Freedman, Operations Manager, Nielsen Expositions
· Mary Pat Heftman, Executive VP, Convention, National Restaurant Association
· Marguerite Hoffman, VP of Trade Shows, Association of Woodworking & Furnishings Suppliers
· Lori Jenks, VP of Operations, Nielsen Expositions
· Kevin Johnstone, Director of Trade Shows, NAMM – The Intl. Music Products Association
· Michelle Kelly, Senior VP, Convention Marketing, National Association of Broadcasters
· Randal Lemke, Executive Director and CEO, INFOCOMM International
· Kimberly Lewis, VP, Conference & Events, U.S. Green Council Building Council
· David Loechner, President, Nielsen Expositions
· Dennis MacDonald, Senior VP, Reed Exhibitions
· Melissa Magestro, Show Director, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
· Karen Malone, VP of Meetings, HIMSS
· Ken McAvoy, Senior VP, Reed Exhibitions
· Charles McCurdy, CEO, Canon Communications
· Jason McGraw, Senior VP of Tradeshows, INFOCOMM International
· Timothy McGuinness, VP, Intl. Council of Shopping Centers
· Phil McKay, Executive Vice President, Questex Media Group
· Michelle Monteferrante, VP of Operations, World Market Center Las Vegas
· Marisa Nicholson, Operations Manager, Nielsen Expositions
· Colette O’Donnell, Group Controller, Advanstar Communications
· Charles Olentine, Executive Vice President, International Poultry Expo
· Margaret Pederson, President & CEO, AMIREXX
· Danny Phillips, Executive VP, Advanstar Communications
· Elli Riley, Senior Exhibits Manager, HIMSS
· Gene Sanders, Senior Vice President, Trade Shows And Conferences, SPI- The Plastics Industry Trade Association
· Elizabeth Schur, VP, All Baby & Child, Inc.
· Larry Schur, President, All Baby & Child, Inc.
· Warren Sellers, Show Director, GIE+EXPO/Sellers Expositions
· Gary Shapiro, President and CEO, Consumer Electronics Association
· Tom Shimala, Director, Technical Exhibits, Radiological Association of North America
· Dennis Slater, President, Association of Equipment Manufacturers
· Angelo Varrone, CEO, EXPONATION
· Karen Varrone, VP, EXPONATION
· Gary Vigil, Trade Shows Director, SEMA – Specialty Equipment Market Association
· Sandy Voss, Group Show Director, New Hope Natural Media division of Penton Media
Registrants from Supporting Industry Associations:
· Larry Arnaudet, Executive Director, Exhibition Services & Contractors Association
· Doug Ducate, President & CEO, CEIR
· Anna Osnower, Manager, SISO
· Piero Piccardi, Board Member, World Trade Centers Association
· Lewis Shomer, Executive Director, SISO
· Cliff Wallace, Honorary President, UFI
The Gold Summit will feature fast-paced sessions on technology, innovation, international and industry trends. They include:
– “Trending & Spending with TSE’s Forecasting Board” including Darlene Gudea, president of Trade Show Executive Media Group; Frank Chow, TSE’s chief economist; Chris Brown, executive vice president, conventions & business operations of the National Association of Broadcasters; Alan Steel, president of GLM; Aaron Bludworth, CFO of George Fern Company; Pat Fallon, vice president of business development for CompuSystems, Inc.; and Gary Sain, president & CEO of the Orlando/Orange County Convention & Visitors Bureau.
– “Power Lunch with Chet Burchett,” president of Reed Exhibitions Americas, who will be interviewed live on stage by TSE columnist Bob Dallmeyer and will grace the cover of TSE’s October issue.
– “Burning Issues” moderated by Gary Shapiro, president & CEO of the Consumer Electronics Association, who will cover the hot topics that were not raised in other sessions.
Registration is capped at 200 people.
To register, go to https://www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=280
Reach Diane Bjorklund, vice president of events, Trade Show Executive, at (630) 312-8915 or email@example.com