Half Moon Bay, CA – This is the last week to register for Trade Show Executive’s Gold 100 Awards & Summit which will honor the 100 largest shows in the nation next week and celebrate the people who built them into the most successful and important shows in the nation. Join us for two exciting days of inspiration and celebration! The event is set for September 21-23 at California’s Ritz-Carlton in Half Moon Bay. A partial list of the CEOs and show directors participating is listed below.
During the Gold 100 Summit, you’ll hear about the economic trends and global issues that could impact your show……. Learn new ideas for rewarding and incentivizing your top performers…. Hear first-hand from Reed Exhibition’s Tad Ishizumi on crisis management and leadership during the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis that struck Japan earlier this year…. Sit in on a Power Lunch with UBM’s dynamic CEO David Levin… .. Participate in panels on burning issues and inside scoops on hotel contracts, space rates, acquisitions and legal issues.
Come share your ideas with the other leading minds in the industry while taking advantage of networking opportunities on the beautiful Ritz-Carlton Ocean Course on Half Moon Bay, the Thomas Fogarty Winery and hosted receptions and the Afterglow party.
Hurry! This is the last week to register to get in the room block and get the TSE Gold Goodie bag of gifts from high-end retailers. Register at www.compusystems.com/servlet/ar?evt_uid=528
Look Who’s Coming to the Gold Gala
The delegates who are participating in the Gold Gala not only represent the largest and most influential shows in the nation, but collectively direct over 2,000 trade shows annually. They include:
· Kim Althoff, Director Conventions & Meetings, ISSA/INTERCLEAN North America
· Adam Andersen, Show Director, New Hope Natural Media/Penton Media
· Peter Bancroft, Director of Marketing, UBM plc
· Marian Bossard, VP, Meetings & Events, Toy Industry Association, Inc.
· Howard Britt, President/CEO, Premiere Show Group
· Stefanie Brown, Senior Director, Conferences & Meeting, American Wind Energy Association
· Chet Burchett, President, Reed Exhibitions, Americas
· Tony Calanca, Executive VP, Advanstar Communications, Inc.
· Darel Cook, Director of Expositions & Meetings, Promotional Products Assn. Intl.
· Andrew Darmohraj, Senior VP, American Pet Products Association
· Darrell Denny, Senior Vice President, Nielsen Expositions
· Paul Dykstra, Chairman, President & CEO, Viad Corporation
· Sharon Enright, VP – Tradeshow Division, Business Journals, Inc.
· Mike Gay, Senior VP, AmericasMart Atlanta
· William Glasgow, Sr., President, Willam T. Glasgow, Inc.
· Stephen Graham, Managing Director, Offshore Technology Conference
· Robert Harar, Chairman & CEO, National Trade Productions, Inc.
· Kimberly Hardcastle, Marketing Director, International Baking Industry Exposition
· Mary Pat Heftman, Executive VP, Convention, National Restaurant Association
· Jackie James, Director, Hanley Wood Exhibitions
· Kevin Johnstone, Director of Trade Shows, National Association of Music Merchants
· Tina Jones, HELI-EXPO Manager, Helicopter Assn. Intl. (HAI)
· Britton Jones, President and CEO, Business Journals, Inc.
· Carter Keithley, President, Toy Industry Association, Inc.
· David Levin, CEO, UBM plc
· David Loechner, President, Nielsen Expositions
· Joe Loggia, CEO, Advanstar Communications, Inc.
· Tony Maiorino, VP, Meetings and Conventions, Scherago International
· Karen Malone, VP Meetings, HIMSS
· Jo Ann Marshall, Senior VP, AmericasMart Atlanta
· Ken McAvoy, Senior VP, Reed Exhibitions
· Charles McCurdy, CEO, Apprise Media
· Philip McKay, Vice President, Questex Media Group
· Stephen Miner, Senior VP, American Wind Energy Association
· Gail Mutnik, Director of Meetings, American Association for Clinical Chemistry (ACCC)
· Marco Pardi, Executive Vice President, UBM TechWeb
· Danny Phillips, Executive Vice President, Advanstar Communications, Inc.
· Vinnie Polito, President, VP International and Chair of IAEE
· Jeffrey Portman, Sr., President & COO, AmericasMart Atlanta
· Galen Poss, COO, dmg::events
· Elli Riley, Director, Exhibits & Meeting Services, HIMSS
· Susie Roberts, Senior Manager, Meetings, Society of Petroleum Engineers
Michael Robertson, President & CEO, Specialty Graphic Imaging Association
· David Savula, Executive Vice President, Americasmart
· Warren Sellers, Show Director, Sellers Expositons
· Gary Shapiro, CEO, Consumer Electronics Association
· Tom Shimala, Director, Technical Exhibits, Radiological Society of North America (RSNA)
· John Starkey, President, U.S. Poultry & Egg Association
· Tony Uphoff, CEO, UBM TechWeb
· Heidi Voorhees, VP Meetings & Events, Institute of Food Technologists
· Nancy Walsh, Executive VP, Reed Exhibitions
· Paul Woodward, Managing Director, UFI
Contact Diane Bjorklund, TSE vice president of events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (630) 312-8915; or Leticia Cotton, editorial coordinator, at email@example.com or (760) 630-9105 for more information.