New Delhi, India – Trade Show Executive will be the media sponsor for Expo Summit 2010, an ambitious conference and exposition in New Delhi that is developing into an influential forum for India’s trade show industry.
The event takes place June 4-5 at the Le Méridien New Delhi Hotel and will feature speakers and exhibits aimed at association and independent show organizers.
Expo Summit launched last year and drew more than 200 participants. Organizers anticipate roughly 300 attendees this year who will learn the finer points of the trade show business on the subcontinent. “We invite all industry stakeholders to attend the conference and go back with a motivational approach towards their businesses,” said Kiran Mittal, director of Manch Communications Pvt. Ltd., which is organizing the event. “Indian companies will surely get a chance to boost their business by venturing with their international counterparts.”
While the agenda includes plenty of informative sessions and ample networking opportunities, Expo Summit has a greater goal in mind. The event is positioned to become a forum for the global trade show industry to press its unified concerns and views within India. Government regulations and the stock of suitable venues in India have been concerns for organizers and contractors entering the market.
The event has received the support of the Indian Exhibition Industry Association (IEIA) and UFI – The Global Association of the Exhibition Industry. Among the speakers are Paul Woodward, regional director of UFI’s Asia/Pacific office and UFI’s incoming managing director, and IEIA President Indra Mohan.
The speaker lineup also includes:
- Mark Cochrane, managing director, Business Strategies Group;
- Marco Spinger, director of the Global Markets division, Association of the German Trade Fair Industry;
- Michael Duck, senior vice president, UBM Asia;
- Rajan Sharma, managing director, Interads India Pvt. Ltd.;
- Stephen Brooks, chairman and CEO, Mack Brooks Exhibitions U.K.;
- Nicky Mason, managing director, IIR Exhibitions;
- Ajay Thomas, counsel, London Court of International Arbitration, India;
- Harsh Sisodia, head of direct marketing, Result: McCann India;
- Binu Nanu, director, Meroform India Pvt. Ltd.
Reach Kiran Mittal at +91 – 9891586802 or firstname.lastname@example.org