Laguna Niguel, CA – Trade show organizers have another week to submit their nominations for the 2010 Gold Grand Awards that are the highlight of the annual Trade Show Executive Gold 100 Awards & Summit.
The Grand Awards honor the best of the trade show industry in 10 categories. The presentation kicks off the gala portion of the event, which will be held September 22-24 at the Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Southern California’s Orange County. The ten winners are presented with a crystal trophy at the gala and also earn prizes such as a trip to a leading sports event, jazz festival or winery or gifts from upscale retailers.
The Grand Awards categories are:
• Against All Odds – shows which overcame seemingly insurmountable challenges
• Best Use of Green Initiatives
• Best Use of Technology
• The Most Innovative Practices
• The Fastest-Growing Show
• The Highest Economic Impact on the Local Economy
• The Largest Show (in net square feet of paid exhibit space)
• The Leading Show Producer (in number of Gold 100 shows)
• The Strongest Global Participation
• Top Brand (the show with the most brand extensions worldwide)
The nomination form can be found in the Gold 100 section of the Trade Show Executive web site at http://www.tradeshowexecutive.com/goldgala/Forms/TSE2009GoldGrandEntryForm.pdf.