Oceanside, CA – Nominations will be accepted until September 10 for the GoldGrand Awards honoring the top trade shows in ten categories, to be presented at Trade Show Executive’s 2nd Annual Gold 100 Awards & Summit.
Winners will receive a commemorative crystal trophy and other prizes during the Gold Awards portion of the event on September 24 at the Terranea Resort & Conference Center in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA.
The categories are:
- Top Show Organizer: The show organizer or association with the most Gold 100 shows.
- Largest Show: The biggest exhibition managed by an association or an independent show organizer.
- Top Brand: The parent show must be a Gold 100 event based in the U.S.; other shows under the brand name can be held in any other city in the U.S. or overseas as long as they were held in 2008.
- Highest Economic Impact on a Local Economy.
- Show with the Most Dramatic Growth.
- Show with the Most Innovative Practices*.
- Show with the Highest Global Participation.
- Show at the Forefront of Technology*.
- Greenest Show*.
- Against All Odds*: Spotlights a show that has overcome challenging circumstances.
Entry forms can be accessed on the Gold Awards section of the Trade Show Executive website, or by going to www.tradeshowexecutive.com/goldgala2009/Forms/TSE2008GoldGrandEntryForm.pdf
Reach Darlene Gudea, TSE vice president/publisher & editor, at (760) 630-9111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
* Open to all shows, not just Gold 100 honorees.