Maple Grove, MN – Affinity Events has acquired a dozen boating and recreational vehicle (RV) consumer shows in a pair of deals with MAC Events, LLC and Mid-America Expositions, Inc. Terms of the sales were not announced, but Affinity said it would retain the local management of the shows through an agreement with the two sellers.
MAC Events turned over a total of nine shows produced in Atlantic City and Edison, NJ, Providence, RI and Richmond, VA. The trio of shows that was acquired from Mid-America Expositions are all held in the Kansas City, MO area.
“We have been building relationships with RVers, boaters and motorcyclists for years with our clubs, magazines and websites, but these shows are something else altogether,” said Affinity Events President Steve Hedlund. “They allow us to create live, in-person communities of people who are passionate about the RV or boating lifestyle.”
Affinity Events is a subsidiary of Affinity, Inc. The company produces 45 consumer shows in 22 cities catering to powersports and outdoor sectors as well as boating and RVs. It also manages the Good Sam club for RV owners, which claims more than one million members.
Reach Steve Hedlund at (800) 848-6247 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Shows Acquired By Affinity Events:
▪ Mid-America RV Show (Mid-America Expositions, Inc.)
▪ Mid-America Boat Show (Mid-America Expositions, Inc.)
▪ Fall RV & Boat Sale (Mid-America Expositions, Inc.)
▪ Fall New Jersey Boat Show (MAC Events)
▪ New Jersey Boat Show (MAC Events)
▪ Fall New Jersey RV Show (MAC Events)
▪ Fall Rhode Island RV Show (MAC Events)
▪ Fall Atlantic City RV Show (MAC Events)
▪ New Jersey RV & Camping Show (MAC Events)
▪ Rhode Island RV & Camping Show (MAC Events)
▪ Atlantic City RV & Camping Show (MAC Events)
▪ MAC Events Boat Show – Richmond (MAC Events)